Systerel pursues a policy of continuous improvement of its organisation and processes.
Through its quality approach, Systerel increases its daily commitment to its customers: the quality process is designed to adapt to customers’ expectations and requirements and, if necessary, adopt their reference system according to the phases of a project.
Systerel is committed to a CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) approach through a series of actions in favour of good social, ethical and environmental practices.
Compliant quality management system with standards
Systerel’s quality system has been certified ISO 9001:2015. This standard specifies the QMS.
Our QMS meets standards required level:
- ISO 9100: requirements for aeronautics, space and defense organizations
- CENELEC: product development requirements
Commitment to quality & customer satisfaction
- A dedicated team guaranteeing the respect of processes and the continuous improvement of the quality policy,
- The independence of the teams on the different activities associated with the V cycle,
- The application of rigorous development processes resulting from its experience in “safety-critical systems” and in compliance with industry standards,
- Highly qualified teams trained to meet the requirements of the standards,
- The use of proved and mastered tools.
Systerel’s commitment to its customers enables it to maintain strong relationships, favouring synergy between teams and a sustainable capitalisation of know-how.
- Excellence: innovative solutions that meet quality, cost and deadline requirements.
- Anticipation: capitalisation of know-how and mastery of industry constraints.
- Commitment to results: more than 75% of work is committed to results on critical system developments.
- Confidence: numerous framework contracts or partnership agreements.
Performance Corporate Social Responsabibility (CSR)
In its last EcoVadis evaluation, Systerel obtained the “Silver” level of recognition.
Systerel thus ranks among the 30% of companies best rated by EcoVadis on the evaluation of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility).
Systerel’s 2021 professional equality index is 93/100.
Details of indicators:
- Gender pay gap: 38/40
- Rate of individual increases between women and men: 35/35
- Percentage of female employees receiving a raise in the year following their return from maternity leave: 15/15
- Number of employees of the under-represented gender in the top 10: 5/10