Systerel offers industrial solutions for critical control-command systems based on SCADE development.
SCADE is an integrated development environment from Esterel Technologies / ANSYS for the design of critical systems.
It is based on the Lustre language and allows for generation of Ada or C code.
- Architecture and interface definition using SCADE components
- Design and development of components for critical software
- Code generation and integration of code into existing software
- Manual verification of SCADE models
- Automatic verification of SCADE models in the client’s testing environment
- SCADE Licenses (Suite Advanced Modeler, Suite Model Test Coverage)
- Team of more than 15 experienced engineers
- Approved partner of Esterel Technologies / ANSYS
Some reference projects
- CBTC (Communication Based Train Control)
- ZC (Zone Controller)
- CC (Carborne Controller) – ATP (Automatic Train Protection)
- IOC (Input Output Controller)