Systerel offers expert services for the application of the Ada language (or related tools) for embedded systems development with strong real-time or safety requirements.
Expertise and consulting
- Migration/porting (Ada 83/95 → Ada 05/12, Full Ada → Ravenscar…)
- Code diversification
- Implementation planning, profiling and optimisation
- Definition et reprise d’architectures logicielles (refactoring)
- Definition and resumption of software architectures (refactoring)
- Mastering of development tools like Gnat Pro, PTC (Aonix), Rational, GreenHills, Tartan
- ASIS, GtkAda, AWS
- Methods, tools, integration tasks
Development, tests, maintenance
TMA for software and MCO for systems.
Training and support
Ada User Journal (Volume 37, Number 4, December 2016)
Presentation of a middleware developed in Ada 2012 for Alstom Transport.
This middleware, compliant with the requirements of the EN50128 standard, provides a high-level generic interface hosting a railway supervision application while masking the communication, distribution and hot redundancy mechanisms.
BlogAll articles about Ada language
Ada France Webinar – may 2020 (French)
Discovery of the Ada language
- Introduction (Systerel)
- Ada legacy portability (Systerel)
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Contract Programming (CPP) and Formal Approach (SPARK)
- Concurrent Real-Time Programming with Ada
All videos (french):
Ada legacy portability (Systerel)
Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
Concurrent Real-Time Programming with Ada