A targeted training offer
Based on their knowledge in safety-critical software, senior experts at Systerel have built a specific training offer:
- OPC UA Fundamentals
- C for constrained systems
- Ada 95 – Basis
- Ada 95 – Advanced
- Ada 2012 – Key futures
- Systerel Smart Solver (Model Checking)
- B Method
This training can be provided:
- at Systerel offices in Aix-en-Provence and Paris, or at the client’s site
- in the form of a tutoring, by using a concrete case expressing the needs of a given project
- remotely under conditions
In order to maintain a dynamic exchange between trainer and trainees, and thus compensate for the distance that videoconferencing can create, Systerel offers, at no extra cost, at the end of the distance training, privileged access to its experts for a period of 20 days for questions / answers that would result from the training.
Several industrial groups such as Alstom, Alten, Ausy, Esterel, Safran and Thales have followed our training.
These activities are registered under the reference 93 13 12834 13 to the Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur French administration.